Our state of the art Watford dental practice technology includes:
- Fully computerised network terminals in all treatment rooms
- Digital intra-oral camera for close up views of the mouth and teeth to aid in diagnosis
- Halimeter – latest US technology in measuring the volatile sulphur compounds to aid diagnosis and detection of bad breath
- Natural day lighting – to aid in natural looking teeth when shade taking for cosmetic treatments
- Movement sensor dental operating light
- Panoral radiographic machine – views entire jaw in one picture
- Low exposure radiograph [x-ray] machines
- Latest teeth whitening equipment
- Latest teeth cleaning machines
- Early decay detecting laser machine, the Diagnodent
- Ozone – using the Healozone to eradicate decay producing micro-organisms eliminating both fear and pain of dental treatment.
- Micro-abrasion – less traumatic alternative approach to using a high speed drill. More comfortable treatment.
‘Dentistry for Busy People!’
‘The Home Of Pain Free Dentistry’